Gratiot 1829 - Michigan
You Are Here: home
>> lighthouses >> Fort Gratiot,
Historic American Lighthouse Collection
Located on the St.
Clair River, very near Lake Huron, its primary purpose was to guide shipping
into the River. This 82 foot tower, rebuilt in 1861, is Michigan's oldest
surviving lighthouse. $44.95
May Also Phone, Fax or Mail Your Order
Fort Gratiot 1829 - Michigan
10" Tall x 6"
- Every Historic American Lighthouse is
fully illuminated - the first illuminated ceramic lighthouse on the
- Intricate, Handpainted details lend
a distinct feeling of uniqueness to every piece in the collection.
- Every replica includes a richly Embossed
Hangtag, giving a brief history of the lighthouse.
- Handcrafted Ceramic Construction ensures
that every piece in the Collection is created with the utmost care
and attention to quality.
- Actual Specifications, drawings and
photographs of the original structures are used to ensure detail and
- Every replica comes complete with a
standard bulb and UL listed cord.
- A portion of the proceeds from the Historic
American Lighthouse Collection is donated to the United States Lighthouse
Society. This non-profit organization is dedicated to the restoration
and preservation of these national treasures for all to enjoy.
View Our Large Selection of Lighthouses